Had help but now need to know how to continue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay so i got help with all of my anxiety problems and it is starting to go away. Please don't get me wrong there are still those moments of crazy thoughts and everything.... What i need now might sound  pointless to ask. Now that i pretty much have my life back i need to know what to do. I kindof have anxiety of leaving home..... I will be almost in Ohio with my bf and his family for about 5 days in July. I need help with that aswell. I first need to start spending time alone i think. I am still coming out of it to where i am just now able to think of cleaning my room tomorrow. It has been so bad i have been sleeping in my livingroom. I prob sound crazy and all over the place with this post. But if anyone understands i would love help and support

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there - now is this anxiety or excitement that you feel in your stomach because of leaving home - I think the two get mixed up...look forwrd and call it excitement then your brain will log it as something different to the anxiety x  Good luck

• Posted

Thank you sssssoooooooo much for taking time to respond Joyce... I have been waiting for like 2 hours. I understand and I hope it will work. Thank you so much for showin you care. cheesygrin
  • Posted

Your welcome - was hoping for othesr having the same sleep problems as myself to chat to but it see ms that everyone is asleep

• Posted

Hi Chick,

sorry for the delay in replying but I'm in the UK so bit of a time lag lol, I totally agree with Joyce that you need to see this as excitement and not anxiety (easy to mix the two) stay grounded and take small steps but enjoy and have hope. You will get better and as all us sufferers know it's a long road but sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

namaste 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.