Had protexted sex 2 days ago very painful pus filled bumps please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

wore a condom, had rough sex, showered next morning, bumps are white and puss filled and super painful, not itchy, no pain while urinating, extremely worried, please help. Also it says picture file is too big to attach so please help with that as well will try to post pictures in comments

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry my grammar and spelling are so terrible today. I'm kind of freaking out.

• Posted

Given the pain and the apperance of them i think you should go get check out.

the second picture kind of resemembles something herpes related.

• Posted

any chance it could be literally anything other than herpes?

• Posted

A reaction to something, or something bacterial. Its not normal anyways but could he something simple to treat.

• Posted

thank you all. I'm going to go get tested asap. will post results when I get them. pain level is starting to go down but to be honest I am doing my best to not mess with it even though every instinct is telling me to pop them.

• Posted

keep us posted on how it goes hopefully it's nothing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.