Had sex in hot tub

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi guys... i made a huge mistake drinking and ended up having sex in a hot tub.... public. Im having abdominal pain but could be from the alcohol. ive been reading online and Ive found out it can cause serious life threatening infections! does anyone know if this is true?? or anyone else experience this!! please..... i know it was super nasty and basically a bacteria filled tub with open Access into my vagina....

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Providing the hot tub was clean and chlorine levels were all good it shouldn't be that bad. It can cause a rash or something having sex inin any water due to the vagina being a sensitive place

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.