Had sex yesterday

Posted , 3 users are following.

Now I'm sore down there. It didn't bother me yesterday to bad but when I went to wipe today it hurt. I looked and there's is skin there that is white and red. Like it's been rubbed raw and my skin is coming off. Any ideas what it could be?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Did you use a condom? They are signs of thrush. (You can get thrush in different ways) you'll need to go docs or pharmacy to get some cream and if it Carry's on after you've finished the cream I'd go and get an STI/STD check.
    • Posted

Thrush ( yeast infection ) will only get worse until u get some cream I'm a girl and I get thrush through taking antibiotics and if my partner gets it before we realise his penis goes red and flaky.
    • Posted

Thank you I will try some cream. I'm thinking the rawness of it and undies rubbing at it are making it worse.
    • Posted

When I get them I'm red raw and I have to have a pessary which is a ball of cream that you insert with a stick it then melts with the heat of the body and them cotes the in side of you. Thrush is not just an STI/STD you can get it lots of ways e.g. taking antibiotics, having too much sugar in your diet, having too hot baths and more.
    • Posted

Even if it is just one area? As I posted in a reply to a previous person it's on the inner lip near the bottom (opening) it's like it's wanting to peel. It doesn't itch yet but is sore if I wipe. I've had a yeast infection before just not like this so it's new to me.
    • Posted

Mine feel different all the time there uaually in the first few days kinda painful and more just uncoforable that as it proceeded after that it get worse and worse. But if your unsure explain it to your doctor and they should help more.
    • Posted

Thanks I'm going to try to get in if they have an opening today.
    • Posted

Yeah I'd do that I wouldn't worry about it I'm 18 and generally will worry about sexual health so its nice in a way to hear other people are the same anyway good luck getting better.
    • Posted

This may be way tmi but do you think if I uploaded a pic it would help?
  • Posted

I think you have been exposed to a yeast infection. I had the same issue as the skin hurts bad, then it will change color and shed. It will get better if it is yeast. I am assuming that you are a man and we are talking about the skin on your penis. Yeast can cause a lot of pain and it will look really bad. If it doesn't get better in about three days then go see a doctor.
    • Posted

No I'm a girl but yeast infection sounds like what it could be. It's on the inner lip down at the bottom. I do know it pinched when we started so it pulled the skin and rubbed it.
    • Posted

That sound like the pinching is that you are starting to swell which happens to girls and if not treated swells so much that you can only walk with your legs wide open. I would also advise you not to have sex or do anything sexual until you have finished the course of treatment. I'm sorry to say this as its quite personal but I've got thrush before (from antibiotics) given it to my partner and then gave him oral sex (before we realised what it was) and ended up with thrush in my mouth and that is horrible. So be careful.
    • Posted

Yea it sucks when we start to swell and I think that's why I pinched so bad. Plus I wasn't as wet when we did it sorry tmi.
    • Posted

Yeah its horrible. you weren't wet maybe you've just got kinda friction burn I get that sometimes if i rush in to it. Tmi sorry.
    • Posted

I've never really paid much attention the other times with friction but it's felt the same way as this so idk.
    • Posted

I know what you mean I'm sure the doctor will help when u get am appointment. Good luck fixing it.
    • Posted

Ok, so you can get some over the counter anti fungal medicine like Monastat. It will help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.