Hair Thinning

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Ladies

I want to know have anybody hair got thin from perimenpause. If your have gotten thin where at in your head did your hair start thinning. Because mind is in the front and on the side. Somebody tell me something I didn't know peri menopause take you through a lot.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kim

I have hair thinning been in peri for 3 years it started before the peri as I have an underactive thyroid, took medication for that and it seemed to get better then the peri hit and it just didn't stop. It started at the front and sides but now it's all over I have lost so much hair I'm thinking about buying a hair topper..I started HRT in January and it seems to be growing back slowly but I don't think it will ever be the same... it's just terrible all the things that the peri does your body and mind 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.