Happy as can be! :D

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Dearies. I have had my first batch of tabs and I haven't had any side effects at all! But I was just thinking, do the sideffects kick in after a few days or just when you eat fatty foods?

Get back to me8)

tt4n Rach :D

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello and welcome smile All being well, if you eat sensibly (eg no more than 15g fat per meal) you shouldn't have any side effects! I had some headaches for the first week but fortunately they've stopped, other than that I feel great.
  • Posted

Hi ya, I do actually think it takes a while to get into the system however I have only had the dreaded orange oil....I call it the \"orlistat experience\" after I have eaten something with too much fat! So if you stick to low fat you should be fine. Drink plenty of water to avoid headaches.

Good luck

• Posted

I've only had the o/oil experience once and im never going there again!! :lol:

I havent suffered many side effects, tho feel quite sick this morning so hoping its not the tablets!

• Posted

I've only been tango'd twice, first time I ate a piece of homemade flapjack - we'll call it a curiosity experiment, I hadn't had any experience of it and just wanted to see what it was like, once I had it I wished I hadn't and don't fancy it again thank you. :lol:

Having said that the next bout I'm confused about, I was going out to dinner on the Sunday (rare occurance) didn't take any tablets all day, ate too much and drank too much wine. Took a tablet at breakfast next day all was fine and at lunch too, dinner time I had 2 small yorkie puds - fat content said was okay - only had veg and boiled pots with them. Within an hour - well you know the rest. Don't know if it was working on fat laden dinner from sunday or yorkie puds from monday. Needless to say it's put me right off yorkies at the mo. :lol:

• Posted

\"I've only been tango'd twice,\"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless

• Posted

Thanks to all your responces!

No \"oily ring\" yet :lol:

Went low fat shopping today (y)

[i:967516e4b3]\"I've only been tango'd twice,\"[/i:967516e4b3]

Tis quite priceless! Haha

tt4n Rach :lol:

• Posted

Lol :lol:

i've had the orange oil experience but it wasn't too bad at all.suppose it's worse with the more fat you eat tho :?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.