HAPPY DAYS

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone, ive just had my first docs appt and was thrilled to find out ive lost half a stone and inches too!!!! its taken me a while to get my head round these little blueys and ive had few accidents and side effects along the way but for me they are working!...at long last.for everyone that may be struggling and feel they arent working keep going, i felt like that but kept going and have now finally seen results.of course ive long way to go but im gunna get there!!! take care all dawnx

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hey damn - congrats! KEEP GOING!!!
  • Posted

i did actually mean dawn, but in my excitement turned the w around to an m - sorry!
  • Posted

WELL DONE! I have my first weight in in two weeks and ill be happy if i've done half as well as you!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

• Posted

well done dawn!!!!!

you are deffo on the train to shrinksville chooo chooo!!

• Posted

Well done you ........huge congrats 8)
  • Posted

thanks for all your kind words.means a lot. thankyouxx :D
  • Posted

Well done Dawn

Keep up the good work :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Great stuff Dawn.....good on u girl... smile
  • Posted

Top news Dawn
  • Posted

Way to go Dawn!!!!!!!! :D

Absolutely fantastic, I hope I get a good result too, a couple of weeks to go before the weigh in for me so we will see!!!

Keep up the good work, it is going to be soooooooooo worth it

Bigbird

xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.