Happy New Year

Posted , 5 users are following.

Happy New Year everyone, the clocks have not chimed yet, does it matter many may never Hear the strike of twelve up North

Bob

(Borderriever)

4 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thank You Bob ! 

Happy New Year to You too ! 

All the best ! Donna 🎉?🎉?

• Posted

Happy New Year Bob. I see you on here a lot and you seem very informative. Have you ever had a twitching butterfly feeling in your belly left side near rib? I get it and it freaks me out. I think I make it worse by obsessing over it.
    • Posted

Yes when younger it will my GP those many years ago just told me to forget about it

All the very best

BOB

• Posted

TY Bob I try to forget about it and I make it worse.Everyday it's something new with this crazy anxiety. One day good and the next bad. I can't tke antidepressants because they tend to make me more anxious. I take gabapentin for the anxiety and xanax only when needed. I never really take the xanax. I even get anxiety about taking meds! Ugh so frustrating and nobody understands what I'm going through. They all say its all in your head and you bring it on yourself.

• Posted

Have a happy New Year Angel

You never know all may sort over the next twelve months

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.