Happy Thanksgiving

Posted , 8 users are following.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies i hope each and every one of you find strength to get through the day and enjoy your dinner and family time. God be with us all to get our dinners done and our desserts made without horrible symptoms. im thankful for another day,my family,and im very thankful for all of you wonderful ladies that are my lifesaver going through this horrible time of life i appreciate each and every one of you. hugs to each and every one of you ❤️

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Happy Thanksgiving to you also!!! Very grateful for you and all these ladies also!! It has helped me So Much...stay sane. Love to all!!!!

• Posted

Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies and God bless you all. During the roughest period this forum was a blessing. I'm very happy to say that my sister decided to just have us pitch in money and she is going to cook the meal. It's just going to be the basics, she is 72 and enjoys it. She is very active, even though she has a bad knee. I have prayed, taken my antidepressant, may have a eggnog(the good kind with alcohol in it) before my nephew picks me up. 😂😂😂😂

• Posted

Thank you, Pamela. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I pray that we're all able to get through this day without suffering from this horrible madness. Be safe and God bless!

• Posted

Happy Thanksgiving! Yesterday i was sick all day and could barely eat....i was so scared id be too sick today to cook my big meal, but thank god i was able to cook and even managed some food!! God bless you all

• Posted

thats great im happy to hear you was able to eat and enjoy today god is good

• Posted

i struggled to cook dinner but i got it done sometimes i wonder where the strength to go on is when your head is swimming and pressure and all the weird stuff but i accomplished it, now im relaxing and watching Christmas movies. pat yourselves on the backs ladies we are truly perimenopause soldier's to manage to function in a non dysfunctional body. i hope each and everyone of you had a great Thanksgiving.

• Posted

Happy Thanksgiving Pamela. Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and made it through too! Last year I could hardly cook let alone eat. This year I made it through. Appetizers and all. So, that's progress. Slow to come but, still progress. I'm thankful, blessed and grateful for this site. These ladies have helped provide support for me through the roughest stage in my entire life. I truly mean that. I think of everyone suffering and hope for us all better days are to come. I'm determined to beat this. Stay strong ladies. Much ❤️ to you all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.