Happy Wednesday

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok, on third day after weekend slip up feel back in control, although I am weighing myself daily still, cant stop myself!! no self control thats what has got me into this mess in the first place lol.  Again I have planned todays menu.  The kids break up friday and my daughter is a grazer, its going to be hard.  I could banish her to her room when she snacks lol xxbiggrin

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Or............ send her to grannys for the 6 week break, result! lol : )))
    • Posted

lol going to have to something!   I get very irrated by the nom nom noming it appears to get louder as she chomps. I have to leave the room lol.
  • Posted

hope today has continued to be good for you pinkhen!

if your daughter starts grazing eat an apply - oh yum!!

• Posted

Haha. Mine are into their 3rd week as we're in Scotland, 

I've done one shop for them and one for me, I'm a single mum working part time and my biggest moan is that fruit is soo expensive .. I paid £4,60 in the local shop today for a few apples and oranges (2of which were bloody rotten) I am having to literally go without now, have had 1 bowls of fruit and fibre today, and some air blown popcorn to be social with the kids, but I certainly know where you're coming from,it's gonna be some fight to stay on track like this when I think I could have bought a small diner kebab for the same money haha

Incidentally I'm having to shop in the village at the moment because I've been banned from driving for 6 months on totting up, so only myself to blame, but by the end of October when I can drive again I won't want to and the money I save on tax and insurance I can use to walk the 2 miles to morrisons and buy as much fruit as I like haha xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.