Happy Weekend!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Melbi, Katy, PJ, Breezeman and all

Will be leaving soon so just to say hope you can all have a good weekend I will try & post if I can ever get my hands on the laptop at home lol If not will check in with you guys Monday. Will continue with the chatroom - hopefully I'll get better at it. Supposed to be going out Saturday!!!!!!!!! Very long time since I went anywhere (other than work!) will see if I can face the car journey - get panicky when trapped in the car...... trapped yeah that's just how I feel.... got to face it though! Will let you know how it goes.

Best wishes - take care

Nicky Jane x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have a good weekend Nicky Jane. Tell the teeneager that there's lots of rugby on the box this weekend - perhaps you'll get a go on the lappy then!! :lol:
  • Posted

Why where are you going Nicky? Are you off on holiday? Hope you have a good weekend anyhow! How is everyone feeling today? Any plans for the weekend?

Laura xx

• Posted

I have a very busy and stressful weekend ahead of me! However, I am going to take it in my stride :P

I have even come up with some coping strategies should I feel I am not coping - unfortunately the negative one - the 'if nothing else works one' is to pop a couple of codiene (sorry Breezman) only this weekend as I am feeling quite well at the moment but the negative thought of what if I go downhill worries me.

The others are simple things like nip to the toilet and take some deep breathes, splash my face with cool water. Think about why its such a hectic weekend and enjoy it. Finally, think come Monday all will be back to normal.

I am hoping that just having these simple strategies in place will help me get through the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to tel myself 'come on Melbi, you can always go to the bathroom for a while and compose yourself'. That might be enough for me to get through.

Will let you all know how it goes. Will also have some photos too if anyone would like to see them :shock:

Enjoy your weekends

Thinking about you all - well not all the time LOL - have my own life to thin k about too - :magic:

Melbi x

• Posted

Greetings all

I have just woken up (it's 8:45 pm here). Up all night last night, went to work about 4:00-4:30 this am, did 2-3 hours can't remember exactly, back home and still wide awake. Finally put my head down about 11 am and woke up at 2:00 pm, spoke to my partner (in Germany) for 4 hours then put the stereo on repeat, attempted the Tele crossword and woke up 2 and a half hours later!

OK, so it's time to be going to bed, not getting up, but I'll take the sleep when I can.

And I haven't touched the whiskey or anything else, just Morpheus or Mother Nature said, \"It's your turn today.\"

Melbi, I know we had an agreement re the whiskey and Codeine but you've got to stay sane and if needs must, ease the pain girl! I am so very thankful to you for pointing out what should have been as obvious as the bus behind the number plate, but now I'm on track (re that particular issue)

Ah sleep! I feel really rested now but am going back to bed shortly to do the crossword. Would hate to sound like I'm boasting, incidentally, but it is sooo long since I woke up feeling human and wanting to get out of bed rather than having to.

Take care children. The world looks great today!! xx

• Posted

Hahahahahaha!

Daughter just got up and stopped in her tracks and said

Mum - you are up and dressed!

We both just cracked off laughing.

Yes. I am up and dressed - so much to do and so little time to do it!

Great to hear you are feeling well Breezman - boast away Mr. You have every right to say how good you are feeling.

I am feeling good too!

Wait........

[size=24:94d86babd9][color=red:94d86babd9][b:94d86babd9]

I am feeling GREAT![/b:94d86babd9][/color:94d86babd9][/size:94d86babd9]

• Posted

:D yep!!! ME TOO! [b:2e26a51e8f]Not felt this good in iears and years and years!!!Better go and do some doing stuff then. STAY HAPPT, luv tiny Tears. :P :lol: :P :D [/b:2e26a51e8f]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.