hard heart beats that wont stop

Posted , 3 users are following.

sometimes my heart starts beating hard like i can see my stomach move a little with each beat but my heart is at a normal rate just beats hard and it wont go away i was getting them last time but they lasted like 3 days then they went away  but then it came back i already went to the doctor they took some xrays for my lungs and heart and they did an ekg on my heart to see how it was doing but everything came back fine have any of you guys felt this before i think its the axiety cause  get a anxious when i start having them if anyone kows or felt this can i have some advice ill be thankful for it thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have felt that. I don't think anxiety is always a panic attack. I think it just sits there all the time. Waiting to give us some little something different to keep the fear alive. Sometimes I talk to it. LOL totally crazy, I know. But I say, "Okay, this is new. Lets see what you are going to make come of it". With me, fighting my feelings, or the anxiety and panic, only make it worse. Try to just ride it out and see what happens.

'.

• Posted

when you felt the hard heart beats how long they ussually lasted when you got them? and yea you get really anxious to and anxiety can make you feel alot of things even if your not thinking about it its stil like there like you said
    • Posted

Sometimes it would last for days. I have to make sure I am getting enough protein, and as crazy as it sounds, going to do something. I guess it gets my mind off of it so I don't notice it as much. Have you been checked for it?
    • Posted

well yea i been to the ER they did blood test and they took xrays and did an ekg but everything cameback normal how about you wat kind of things did they do on you like wat kind of test can you please explain to me how did you feel when you had hard heart beats for day i would be thankful for your reply i hope your doing good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.