Hard Lump

Posted , 3 users are following.

I' m going to see the dermatologist next month. Meantime, I would like to get some opinion on this from you guys.

I have this lump for over a month and half. it's hard to touch and painless ( under the skin).

Thanksimageimage

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

From the photos and what you describe it is most likely a Penile Cyst - if so, it will eventually fade, do not pick at it, simply leave it alone - can take up to 9 months to become unnoticeable.

Cysts are most often linked to rough or extended sex or masturbation sessions or the use of manual methods of penile enlargement

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.