Hard time tonight

Posted , 12 users are following.

hi ladies... having a hard time tonight... off balance... wobbly legs... feels like i could black out for a split second... i just want to cry.. causing my anxiety to increase ..which doesnt help....:-(

3 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I felt horrible yesterday which hiked my anxieties as well. I hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

Hi Pam, I feel everything you feel too so your not alone, we all need to join the crying dizzy off balance feel like crap club!!! Hope tomorrow feels much better for you...better days are ahead hang in there...

• Posted

Hi Pam, I experience exactly the same symptoms. Anxiety bad bad bad. When my balance is off and legs feel wobbly the same thing happens I just want to cry because my anxiety gets so horribly bad. For me it feels like my brain is not caught up with what my legs/ body is doing. I worry so bad that something is horribly wrong neurologically. Menopause sucks!

• Posted

Hi Pam! I know how you feel. It is awful...would not wish it on my worst enemy. Keep being strong and go easy on yourself. Sometimes being strong is simply talking about it. I hope today is a little better for you. None of us deserve this. Big hugs to you!

• Posted

Hi Pam - I am right there with you and completely understand what you are going through, together with all of the other beautiful ladies who have also replied. My dizziness can be paralyzing. I have not had a "clear" head since early July. After seeing numerous doctors, the only answer is "anxiety" and anti-depressants. The two ob/gyns I have seen do not believe my dizziness has anything to do with peri. After having a panic attack last week that sent me to the ER for the third time in less than a year, I had no choice but to start taking the medication. It takes a while to kick in and I am going very slowly on it because I am so anxious to take it. Meanwhile my dizziness is even worse. And now I have a full-blown period after going many months without one. I am 52. This forum is the only place I can go for comfort. Sending you hugs and support; you are not alone.

• Posted

Absolutely, the dizziness is not related to "anxiety." Those doctors don't know what they're talking about. Hmm...what medication did you start taking...it doesn't sound right that you're having a period again...

• Posted

Hi Laura - I started taking Zoloft at 12.5 mg. Very low dose. My dizziness right now is so severe it's scaring me. I just had a vaginal ultrasound which was normal. My recent blood work shows normal estrogen levels although in August it indicated post-meno. I'm ready to stop this med. My family doesn't recognize me.

• Posted

I'm not a doctor, but from my own personal experience I would say the zoloft is not the problem. (yes, very low dose, at that dosage I would say it's not doing anything for you.)The dizziness, which I have also, I believe is due to hormonal imbalance, and, also in my case, lack of sleep. Fresh, cold air does wonders to give me some mental clarity. Maybe the issues with family are due to menopause's emotional mood swings, irritability, etc., which is what I've been going through...

• Posted

Karen did you notice a difference in your dizziness once your period began to flow???

• Posted

Hi Katy - my dizziness got worse but that could also be a result of starting the Zoloft. I had spotted at the beginning of December and my dizziness lessened for a day or two.

• Posted

Ok...i asked because I've noticed that my symptoms seem to lessen once I have a flow. I was wondering if that was true for others. We will get through this healthfully!

Happy New Year!!

• Posted

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice" ~Bob Marley

• Posted

good morning ladies.... i just want to thank you all for your help and kind words...

i pray you all feel good and have a good day today...

(((hugs and thank you again)))

• Posted

Pam i had the wobbly legs and an allover vibration feeling for 4-5 months. it was one of my first symptoms of peri. it has gotten better lately (although now i have other symptoms of course!). i have had so many symptoms come and go that made me feel crazy or awful but now i tell myself "this too shall pass" over and over. i also got the CALM app on my phone. i normally think that stuff is a bunch of hooey but it actually helps me calm down. hang in there we are all with you ❤

• Posted

Hugs...hope you're feeling better! As you can see, you are not alone...i feel like crying a lot...so i do! Then i pray, and feel better. Thats what helps me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.