Has any one else experienced this??

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I am on celexa 30mg have been on it for a while, but lately I been having they weird discomfort. Hard to describe with out picture but it's where my stomach meets and centre of my lower part of chest. From what I read sound like it's indigestion, I have limited burning, and also seems to happen if I have a cup of coffee. Had any one had this allowing dull ache in the spot? And what have they done about it? Is this the celexa that could also be causing it?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sanja, yes I get this whenever i've eaten.  Don't know if you have had kids but another post described it like when you are pregnant and the baby pushes it's feet up into the top of your stomach.

I've had it since I started on celexa and not done anything because others said they'd had it so wasn't worried. Just indigestion I think.

• Posted

Yes that's exactly how it feels like something is pushing lol. It's just so annoying and was freaking me out. Glad to hear I am not the only one.

• Posted

Hey hun. Yes it's probably acid reflux. I think it's part of the anxiety rather than the celexa as I had it before I started taking the pills and have also had it on and off since. I've been give omeprazole to take which appears to be helping x

• Posted

Thanks for the reply hun. Yeah such pain in the ass. It's just one think after another. And then of course I get peranoid and my heart does weird things so than I get peranoid even more lol. I took some tumbs which it help a bit.. can't wait for my doc to come back maybe she can give me something for it. Sucks that I can't enjoy my morning smoke and coffee... boooo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.