Has anyone been on aniexty meds?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi I'm just  about people's exspience on aniexty meds if it's helps or anything....  Im struggling with my aniexty alot. Of heart palpitations for no reason I sit down at night I feel my heart is beating to fast when I start to relax I feel like I could pass out.  I've had the ambulance out before they said my heart was double beating proble caused to aniexty. 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone taken Atenolol - a beta-blocker
  • Posted

Hi Ambee, I used to have a fast heart palpitation for 6 years. I was visiting the emergency care regularly with 185 heart beat rate per minute.Which is really high. Then one of the doctor noticed that my antidepressant might have make it more higher and he was right. When I switch into different type of antidepressant (paroxatine) my heart beats came back to 80-90's. Also, I am still using a betablocker which avoids tacycardia. Maybe you can ask your GP about betablocker. I'm sure it ll be effective
    • Posted

Hello what is  tachycardia?  Thank you for ur repile.  I always hve palpation all day every day I don't no why I wake up feel I'm sinking in the night I can't relax ones I put kids n bed and sit down I feel my heart starts to race again.  Doctors have gave me Atenolol - a beta-blocker...  What are ur reviews on it isit any good I've seen some bad reviews about it what makes me worried of taking it.  
  • Posted

Tacycardia is fast heart beating. Im really positive and happy about beta blockers as it starts to decrease your heart rate and blood pressure immediately, they are quite effective.Doctors gave betablockers to protect heart from heart attacks. You can use it without any hesitation
    • Posted

Okie thank you I read that it has caused deaths and makes angina happend and all sort Witch put me of taking it.  Is they side affects

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.