has anyone else been through these anxiety symptom?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im 26 an ive been suffering from anxiety for 8 years ive had all types of symptoms chest pains and heart pains so bad i thought i was having a heart attack . tightening in my throat and i use to think i couldnt swallow food or i would chock. all types of shooting pains in my body, and during this i would have a panic attack at least once a week. absolutely horrible. been doctors and hospital so many times ive lost count and all said the same thing, ANXIETY!!. i been dealing with it for so long i started to get use to it, but 3 months ago a hole new set of symptoms have started. seeing flickering lights, blurred vision ,headaches, pressure in head , tingling in feet sharp pains in face oh and i had a twitching eye for 3 days . so as u can believe i ran straight to Google lol were i diagnosed MySELF with either a brain tumor or ms. oh just to let you no i looked on Google when i first got the lights flickering symptom and saw all the other symptoms on there which can be caused by ms or tumor, and then i got them symptoms to. anyways so ive been opticians 3 times and doctors 5 times since these new symptoms and guess what they said... yep ANXIETY. so im guessing anxiety can do anything.. but there is still always a fear that i have a serious illness .has anyone else suffered with all these symptoms... sorry to go on for so longĀ 

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Totally normal for an anxiety sufferer, I'm the same, once u get used to one set of symptoms more come and punch u in the stomach and you don't know what you're doing or where you're going... It's awful... I breath in for 3 seconds and breath out for 3 seconds and when I feel like I'm about to collapse or am dizzy I pinch my leg and it brings me right back to earth... I'm so sorry you feel like this =/ this is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and I really hope u get the help u need.. also just a tip, counselling is amazing, having a good cry can really help ..
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'll tell you my anxiety symptoms maybe it'll help. Blurred vision, headache, nausea, chest tightening, heart palpitations, gagging, shortness of breathe, speeding heart, feels like I'm gonna stop breathing, vibration in my head and face, tingly feeling all over, chest pain. You name it, I got it! It is absolutely horrible. Just when you think you finally got anxiety under control and get used to the symptoms new ones come!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up