Has anyone else experienced pain in face

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have this horrible constant pain in my face and behind my eyes and its so bad to where it makes it hard to drive. Has anyone else had this problem from having anxiety? i usually get weak feeling and have a constant headache as well from anxiety/panic attacks.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I do. I have horrible headaches and head pain. I also have tmj and clench my teeth so I think that has something to do with it also.

• Posted

I'm so glad I'm not alone. it physically enables me from driving most days. I'm not sure if it relates back to when I had a really bad panic attack while driving that could something have something to do with me driving as well but i have a ton of pain in my face ans behind my eyes.

• Posted

Anxiety is a nightmare. I've been suffering for months with many symptoms. It basically has uprooted my whole life. It has a lot to do with muscle tension. I wish it would all go away.

• Posted

my life has been crazy with it also. im going to try to start mediation to see if that helps any. have you tried any natural remedies that help?

• Posted

no, I haven't. I'm willing to try anything. I heard magnesium helps to relieve muscle tension and stress.

• Posted

hi tiffany

Have you ever been to a ENT? i suffer from anxiety also i started getting the exact pain youre describing i went to an ENT and here i had nasal polyps in my sinuses that were causing the pain. Im by no means saying this is whats happening to you just a suggestion to look into

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.