has anyone else felt like this struggling

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi again everyone sorry I post so much m really struggling again i was doing so well then this anxiety come back I cant really explain this horrid feeling ive got i had depersonalization a few days ago now thats gone but now im left feeling not quiet right like im not myself or I dont no myself kinda like im losing myself im so scared im going to lose my mind everything i do in normal day to day life feels strange not right or whole like i dont feel like i normally do when I do normal life things like watch TV or walk the dog ect it's like im fading away. Can anyone relate or am I finally going of the deep end my greatest fear is coming true im going insane. Please help

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hiya. Take a deep breathe. I can relate. What you might not know is derelization is a good thing it's a barrier our brains put up to protect us, I know how horrible it is though. Practice mindfulness and live in the moment.. If you feel like your fading away, listen to music, call a friend for a nice chat or even do something that makes you feel alive.. Take a nature walk. I know how it is when you can't do simple things without feeling weird but it's because you're thinking about it and panicking yourself. You're not fading away you are as much in this world as anybody else- see a doctor and maybe talk about therapy? No harm in talking to a professional as we can give our personal opinions on here but they are experts in this area.

Hope I could help xx

• Posted

Thanks Katie for taking the time to message me im seeing a therapist on Friday but I feel so weird im.scared im.brain damaged it feels so bad thanks for your reply
  • Posted

I'm going through it too ;( it's scary it feels like your not yourself and any minute you'll fade away but you got through it yesterday you'll get through it today smile keep fighting
    • Posted

Hi tammi thanks for writing back i dont think its derealization or depersonalization irs just that I dont feel quite right like im not connecting to my normal life us this what you feel
    • Posted

Yeah it's a weird feeling like your vision seems off ?
    • Posted

Hi tammi yes my eyes feel werid like foggy at times the worst feeling is i cant conect to my life my feelings are not there or something it's hard to explian
  • Posted

I'm completely with you I've been suffering for 9 months now ever since I got married I've battled every day with constant head pressure likeep a wave that's guna send me off edge and have a stroke it's awful I was having the odd day where I'm ok and quite normal and even tried going on holiday which I thinks made it 100 times worse again it's driving me potty x
    • Posted

Hi Charlotte sorry you feel crap aswell im so over it i was normal im so angry i just need to get back to me i just don't no what to do
  • Posted

Im going through this every single day.. At this very moment im have anxiety attack.. Chest trembling, tunnel vision, weak and hard to breath, IBS... Im struggling with anxiety everyday of my life since 2010.. 
    • Posted

Hi meckam sorry you also feel like this i just wish I could feel me again im like a shell.of the former me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.