Has anyone else had these constant symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had acid refulx for 3 years and the only symptom was burning at the back of the throat. However for the past 3 weeks my symptoms have changed and have been constant (all day and night regardless of wheather I eat/drink or dont). My symptoms now are:

Constant rumblings and burning in my ears

Constant chest pain

Constant buring in the throat

Constant hoarseness and clearing of throat

Constand back pain

Doctor has put me on 40 mg of omeprazole but i dont feel this has done anything for my smpotoms and I'm due to go back next week.

Is there anyone out there who has these same constant symptons as me and if so what's your experience/condition

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I too have suffered with this dratted condition for abround three years. Symptoms come and go, change and irritate. Lamoprazole doesnt really help, Gaviscon sometimes relieves it for a while. I am now trying a PH Miracle diet which is a diet, yes, but also a different eating regime with claims that after afew weeks you can reverse the symtoms and be pain free, by eating high quantities of green veg and salad, lots of water to alkalise and digestive supplements such as a green superfood.

Right now I would give anything a try as I'm fed up with the whole thing.

• Posted

I have suffered due to Oesophagitis for two years, it rook over a year for the doctors to send me to the hospital to put a camera inside me. I was put on Omeprazole 40mg per day, this has helped a little, it has stopped me waking up feeling sick and being sick. However, I am still in pain. I avoid all acid food, fried food and spicy food, all I eat is plain boring food but still the pain persists. The pain and discomfort prevents me from sleeping, so I sometimes go over 24 hours without sleep, this has worn me down and I now feel very stressed and anxious.

I have been visiting the doctor regularly to try and find a way to help me with this problem.

• Posted

Hi

I too suffered severe reflux oesophagitus and it really is strict diet and healthy lifestyle which does the trick. I am off the medication and have no burning pains anymore. I just have a heaviness which is disappearing each week.

the meds helped me, but the diet cured me....

Suze

• Posted

Hi, so what was the diet you kept to for curing your oesophagitis? Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.