Has anyone else had this while starting Flu?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm on day 12. Right now, I hate hate hate people talking to me. It feels like it'll send me into a major attack, did anyone else experience this? I hate it sad Also. Anyone get a song stuck in their head for dayyyyyys while starting out? Weird questions I know. Lol

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I didn't have a song stuck in my head but I did got throu a phrase where I wud not talk to anybody or go near anybody I wouldn't even allow people to come in my home it was that bad.. I'm on week 8 and still having severe anxiety and chest pains I was getting better but gone down hill again

• Posted

I've tried upping my dose to 20mg but makes me 10x worse so my psychiatric told me to go back to 10mg and she has rushed me in for appointment on Monday.. they testing me for other things like ADHD and autism and personality disorder

• Posted

Day 14. Yesterday was the most productive day yet, from being able to do normal mom things and housework, to today: absolute utter crap. I'm literally laying in bed all day because of this drunk feeling I can't shake, heightened anxiety at all times, a tension headache STILL, and I'm ready to jump through the window. I can't stand to hear anyone's voice right now, and I just want to put a pillow over my head and sleep for a week. But wait, oh THATS right, I can't ever sleep during the day no matter how hard I try. Can anyone tag Katecoggs on here? I hear she's amazing at the reassurances, and I just need some right now. sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.