Has anyone felt suicidal on merts

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I was really hoping this meds would be a new start as I've been on different drugs now for 20 years and nothing has worked some have helped but since starting this 5 days ago yesterday I felt suicidal never felt like this for years my partner says I'm pyshco my 2 lads who are 20 and 17 just don't understand and think I should stop being a drama queen going to see gp in a bit want to come off them now has anyone else felt like this ??

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Breaking news I just laughter haven't done that for months. Hang on in there I think I am getting a bit better.biggrin
    • Posted

Wow Judith seems right for you cheesygrin I will keep in touch even though I'm not on the mirts now so I can follow your progress 

laughter what's that lol wish me luck on these again I have had them before but the gp said I've tried everything else we will see xx

• Posted

Good luck with them. Today is just that and I may feel bad later but am learning to take it as it comes, really get bad wham under pressure. Take care keep talking x
  • Posted

Hi Di, YES! For me and many others, Also I'm currently tapering of Mirtz and it's very difficult and part of withdrawel are suiside thoughts! Mirtz has played hell with my knee joints! Take care there.
    • Posted

How do you manage Norman when you have these feelings ?? 

Wish you all the best your doing great wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.