Has anyone got off ppi using sulcralfate or anything similer

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I am trying to get off ppi and it has not been easy. Was wondering has anyone managed to successfully got off ppi using sulcralfate or anything similer without too much burning in esophagus and is able to sleep at night. Also, if you could share your tapering off schedule would be great? And how long it took for all the acid rebound pain to go when you are all off ppi.

Thank you so much for sharing this info. This will help me so much and I am sure , for a lot of people out there as well, who is seeking help in getting off this awful medicine.

Many thanks in advance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.