Has anyone had any good results treating with Metro gel or Clyndamicine?

Edited , 6 users are following.

I've had BV since the end of April and tried every natural way because I'm against antibiotics  (which are known not to work for BV!) but feel like I'm at the end of my rope because it keeps coming back. I went to the doctor today and tested positive again and he basically said that it's either Metro gel or Clyndamicine gel, the end. I feel like giving up and trying the creams? Anyone actually get cured by using these gels?

0 likes, 15 replies

Report / Delete

15 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Layha..... I had clindamycin cream and tablets. I got them prescribed by doctor. The positive side to this is that my hair on my head came back in a much better condition and is now longer than it has ever been. Use the cream for seven nights. At least you could say you have tried it. Hope you have family to help in general as this complaint is a really tough place to be.Bernadette x
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you again for taking the time to write and your advice! I have not picked picked up my cream from the pharmacy yet and still thinking about it. I want to do my colon cleanse first and see if this BV problem of mine comes form my intestinal source before I put poisonous pharma cream into my body. I think I got this BV as a stress response-I have a child who just turned 4 and still wakes up up to 5 times per night like a baby, so I have not had a good night's sleep in four years and plenty of stress, so it is possible that my body responded this way. My husband is very supportive but it's hard to deal with this and taking care of young kids! God bless you and I hope you feel better as well!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Clyndamicine oral. I tried the metro gel before but it wasn’t very long term. I do know a girl that I cured her tho. My BV was just very severe 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ladies if you are using sex toys that are not 100% silicone grade material you will get recurrent infections such as bv. Get rid of those toys and then go to your doctor for a prescription. I had recurrent bv for 6 years. Nothing worked until I did the above. I no longer have bv or chronic uti infections!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up