Has anyone had sleepless nights because of aching joints?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have a hard time falling asleep lately and CANNOT get comfortable because my joints hurt so bad . my shoulders are the worst , the pain just keeps traveling down to my arms,elbows,hands,and now my feet hurt especially my big toes.I have to keep moving them so they dont get stiff. I am 51 and Ifeel like I'm 99. I work in a Nursing Home and I see 90 year old ladies still moving around like if they were my age andhere I amfeeling their age! I just dont understand.I am taking Turmeric .has anyone else taken it and felt better?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm right with you! I cannot fall asleep and when I do I'm awake about 2 hours later and then every 2 hours until the alarm goes. When I do get up, I'm exhausted! My 94 year old mother has more energy than me! I'm 54 and have zero energy and ache all over. I did mention going on HRT patches recently to the dr which I'm seriously thinking of doing as I can't go on like this. What we have to put up with, eh? take care x

• Posted

thanks toni,I Know my mom is 73 and she recently went back to work after my dad passed away and she is full of energy when gets home , when I get off I just want to go straight to bed. many blessings.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.