Has anyone heard of this or had this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a constant what seems like a pulsing thudding in my inner ear which shakes my vision slightly,i dont feel it when im walking about but for example if i lay on my bed my head internally jerks and i can see my vision very slightly wobble.ive had this now for about 6 months,it was worse when i was stressed but its been there when i wasnt.i have had an mri in march came back all clear apart from a bit of imflamtion in one of the ears.the doctor just thinks its anxiety but it is very annoying i cant relax.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have pulstile tinnitus. Which sounds similar but I don't have vision problems.

• Posted

Yes those symptoms are very common with anxiety and stress. I have had them all and still do occasionally when stressed.

The key is to relax your mind as much as possible. Listen to some meditations on YouTube for anxiety. Do things that relax your mind like taking a walk in each y The key is to relax your mind as much as possible. Listen to some meditations on YouTube for anxiety. Do things that relax your mind like taking a walk in Nature, etc.

take care of yourself. Eat healthy and get some exercise. Don’t take life too seriously. Feel better 

• Posted

Hi,

You can experience all sorts of feelings with panic/anxiety, your body/nervous system  has become highly sensitive and doesn't take much for it to notice the smallest of things. I'm assuming your doctor followed up with that inflammation in your ear ? that may of been half of your problem. you had an organic problem and it's highly possible it exacerbated your anxiety/stress levels.

• Posted

Hello,the doctor called me back in after the mri scan checked my ears with her light and saw no redness and sent me on my way,im still gettin these problems

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.