\"IMPROVES POSTURE\"\"WORKS BACK MUSCLES\"

\"REDUCES CELLULITE\"

\"FIRMER CALFS\" \"REDUCES STRESS ON KNESS\"

\"TIGHTENS ABDOMINALS\"

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I havent tried these, are they expensive?

My cousin has a pair of Fit-Flops, same idea but in a flip flop, she raves about them, they cost about £40.00

• Posted

i think the trainers are about 65+ depending on the style
  • Posted

I got some from e bay for £20.00 wore them all day yesterday, must say very comfortable. Unfortunately couldn't get round to walking the dogs so no idea if they make you ache/work harder.

will let you know if they do anything over the next couple of weeks smile

• Posted

avon sell toning flip flops , a colleague bought some last year and this year and says they are really comfy - she said she bought another brand but found them uncomfortable. I'll have to ask her if she thinks they tone etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.