Has Livial been approved in the USA ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello Livial Ladies, 

I'm from the USA and I've been living in Australia for the past four years. When I first arrive in Australia I was useing a compounding cream , a prescription that I brought with me from the States, after using it for three to four months I started having hot flashes and night sweats. I first asked the pharmacist about the  ingredients in the cream , I was told that  it may be the same medication but if it comes from a different provider the effects will be different.I found a GP and told him my story, he started me on Livial aka the miracle drug. Now to my problem I will be returning to the USA for a year. 

Can anyone tell me weather or not has Livial been approved for use in the USA? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.