hassle

Posted , 5 users are following.

what is all the hassle going on for? at the end of the day i thought this was somewhere to get encouragement and help and support!We are all on the same road...well most of us!i dont see the point in making remarks bout people and how they choose to lose their weight do we not get enuff of that in our everyday lives?????

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Dawn39

Yes I agree, I have an underactive thyroid as well as Fibromyalgia and as I am taking meds that can increase my weight I am taking Orlistat too and they are brill !!!!!!

I gave up smoking 4 yrs ago and having my son which weighed 9lb 1oz helped my weight gain too, as this has been the heaviest I have been!!! I am less active due to the Osteo-arthritis in the hip too and disc problems so like I have said these tabs are a godsend!!!!!

I have lost over a stone too so well done to all of those that have lost weight !!!! a much better idea of loosing weight as you have to be careful what you eat, rather than having some slimming tablets that can cause all sorts of other problems due to the contents in them!!!!!! Hurray Hurray for these blueys :lol:

Hugs to everyone xxxx

• Posted

Hi Dawn

Totally agree with you. Being overweight for whatever reason is isolating enough and to find others who can share your experiences and give support, can encourage and help you to realise you are not alone.

I suffer with depression and have done for over 20 years which doesnt help my weight as I dive straight for the bad foods when my mood is low and like our moderator, I too have a thyroid problem as well as high blood pressure, god, if I was an animal I would be put to sleep by now :lol: but hey, we all have issues and problems, and places such as this can be a great source of support and information.

There is no need to be critical or inconsiderate to other people. This is hard enough and overweight people have enough of a stigma attached to us without being attacked verbally.

So, everyone who has lost weight, way to go!!!!!! keep it up and congratulations. For all the newbies including myself, good luck, we can do it, you will have ups and downs but hey, thats life, and you will get through it. Be positive, we are all in this together

Love and hugs to all, feel the love vibes :wink:

Big bird

• Posted

Well said BigBird... you are an inspiration to us all with your kind words.... If I wasn't motivated this morning when I got up.... I certainly am now...

BM x

• Posted

Hi all

This has always been a friendly forum, everyone supporting each other and I know it can and will get back to how it used to be.

Just ignore any snide remarks etc. and continue with your supporting and friendly posts.

Stay strong all

Melbi xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.