Hate life

Posted , 7 users are following.

Why do people always try to tell you that you can get help and suicide isnt the answer? If i do not like living its my life my choice if i wish to die

And i do i fully intend on ending my.life just how n when

.. im waiting for something to happen n then i know it will be time.

And if any of my so called family or friends read this then maybe if you gave a s**t when i was here i wouldnt of felt so useless and alone so dont act like u care when im gone

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi md1976

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hello,

I don't really know you or anything about you, but i'm writing just because this broke my heart, you have to know that you matter, and you're important and suicide never is and never was the answer, you should really call someone and try to get help, heck you could even reply to me. How can you think that this is what you should do? when you have so much ahead of you? I truly hope this makes you feel better, even a little and I want you to know that you're not alone. Never.

• Posted

Hi Joanna .What a lovely message. I was changing medication at the time .I'm seeing a psychiatrist. And the doctor has upped my medication. It will take me a while to recover. But I want to get better. You sound like a lovely person. Lots of love Kate xxxxx

• Posted

Hi .please talk to someone. Your gp or the samaratins. I felt like you 3 weeks ago. I overdosed on paracetamol. Ended up in hospital for 3 days. My kids and family were so upset .It was a change of medication. I feel more positive now .So please. Talk about your feelings. I thought it was the only way out .lots of love xxxxx
  • Posted

Have you told your family and friends how you really feel?
  • Posted

Hi md1976 - sorry to read you are suffering. Have you contemplated what might happen if you discover there is much more than just this life and that your final action has consequences?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.