Have generalized anxity disorder and need help with the tablets im taking.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I took 22.5mg of mirtzipine last night but was not meant to have done as im meant to be starting pregabalin tonight. Will i be okay taking a 75 mg of pregabalin tonight without the mirtazipine affecting it?

I am sooo paranoid about taking tablets its unreal so this might be a stupid question. Anxiety blows!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Talk to your pharmacist, he should be able to advise you and put your mind at rest.
    • Posted

There must be someone you can talk to. The Hospital Pharmacy, Emergency Dr, Advice line (Professional) Where are you located? In the Uk there is a 24/7 Help line
  • Posted

Hi.

I have just read your post and i can tell you that you will be ok to take pregabalin alongside mitrazapine, as long as you were pescribed those two medications in the first place.(as the psych would have info of any drugs you were alergic or you would react badly to)

Pregabalin is a anti-epilepsy drug and is also prescribed for other conditions.

I was taking pregab and mitrazipine at the same time and i was fine.

I hope this puts your mind at rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.