have not slept in 2days worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had my back top left molar out 9days ago,.i went back as it was not healing so the denist packed it and said dressing will fall out on its jy but didnt say when it would?and gave me anti biotics and unsure why i suffer anxiety so i havent taken them as they may clash with my citalopram .. Please help 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

what did your dentist or doctor or pharmicist say about that combination ?
  • Posted

Hi Natalie, sorry your suffering with your tooth. You can check with any pharmasist about the anti biotics. It sounds like you need them as dentists usually only prescribes them for infection. My dentist as my medication on my records and maybe yours does too. To be reassured talk with pharmacy. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

The Dentist will have given you antibiotics in case of infection having an open wound in your mouth.

I personally feel it would be best to take them rather than risk an infection which would be harder to clear up.

I know how you feel my dentist took ten teeth out at one sitting. You will feel rough for a while.

Think about taking the antibiotics. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.