Have used for 2 weeks and am feeling horiable. any advice?

Posted , 4 users are following.

recently my DR's have diagnosed me with depression which has possiably affected me longer than i would like to admit,

I have been prone to getting angery, Depressed, stressed and prone to getting angery and saying stuff i dont mean sad

all this has just caused a breakdown of a relationship.

Sadley i found all this out after the break up and now feel more alone and isolated.

Anyway, since starting a cource of 20mg Citlopram 2 weeks ago iv have felt progressivley worse and am really at my wits end.. I feel lonley icolated and i have knowhere to turn. I spend most of my nights alone in tears and find it hard to eat.

Also i find Sleeping hard as i cant shut down and its also distroyed my sex drive. which has allways been very high.

Im not sure wether to stick with it or stop taking it all togeather

Dose it usualy make you beter before worse, im just seeing no benefit right now apart from being moe upset. Any advice would be appreciated

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just wanted to post an update for all those kind enough for the support smile

Iv had quite a few good days now and its coming up to the end of the month

Although im still a little mixed up at the moment and bad days seem easley triggerd, EG \"My Ex almost completley runed my weekend by contacting me,\"

I do get a little stressed sometimes and get chest pains but im guessing thats a little anxiaty still.

But still hoping to get through this...

Dont really wana chop and chenge meds,, had enough side effects on this stuff to be honest.. At least iv not got some hope in the darkness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.