Haveing a bit of a dip.....

Posted , 6 users are following.

feeling really flat tonight... know that its to do with being perimenapausal but when does perimenapausal become menapausal?

i'm on hrt but due to allergies etc i can't take tables so have a merano coil and patches which have been now up-ed to a higher dose..

helped at first but... not sure if its enough... also on sertaline...

back to feeling like bursting in to tears..

but also angry for no reason at all...

fed up with buzzing in my ears, pressure in my head etc ba humbug...

I am happy enough pottering about at home.. which is good as i also work from home.. and am happy enough dealing with customers that come in past & people who phone... etc. but can't be bothered with going visiting people.. myself.. and tonight my aunt phoned who i haven't spoken to for a while... no reason just couldn't be bothered picking up the phone to phone people.. and then tonight she phoned as she hadn't heard from me and wondered how i was doing... i told her i hadn't been well and couldn't talk and would phone her back... when she asked if i was ok, i fobbed her of with not being able to talk and said i'd phone her back tomorrow...

i was a bit sharp with her... I love her to bits but can't be bothered...

What the hell is going on with me..

i just want to be the old me...

with plenty of get up and go loads of energy and smiling just because the suns shining...

any sujestions or do you know of any one brave enough to give me a kick up the bum and to get on with it....frown  cry.....

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A ew day and a new start.. thanks for helping to pick me up everyone.. i really appreciate it...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.