havent a clue what is going on or what is happen can anyone please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hay guys was diagnoised in june  wit 1.9 lower utrus as we have been trying to concive for 2 years plus notting happen so paid private for 2 get ultrasound were this was decteted my gp has put me on 3 months course of esmya 5mg said should shrink it completly within the three months any then said i could try to conceive once finished these are new tablets and not given me information i need any 1 eles on them are they known to work 2 shrink the tumor completly only started mt 1st corse

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anne, these are hormone based and most endometrial growths are hormone specific. If your growth is fairly small it should work. Did you have any further testing such as MRI, CT, or DWI to assist in diagnosis? Did he inform you to wait at least three months after completing your treatment before trying to conceive? Because of the hormone in the treatment you should wait to see results, as well as conceiving to reduce problems with pregnancy. I wish you all the best.

Jess

• Posted

hi hun thank u for ur reply no iv been under going test with gyn back 17th feb for over all results of everything one ultrasound i got done which showed up 1.9cm but very heavy period bleeding for 12-14 days sao my gp refereed me esmysa 5mg to help with bleeding he also said it can shrink them were not trying as i know i cant after three months till full amount prescribtion is gone 
    • Posted

I hope all works in your favor. Should you need to vent or talk I typically reply within a day or so at most. HUGS
    • Posted

ty so much hun as its all new to me lost 2 babies one in 2014 in in 2012 so just looking these could of been cause please god fabroide goes and we can conceive once again pg x

• Posted

also forgot to mention im also under gyny and getting over all results bk feb 2017 off all bloods another ultrasound scan done on day of visit but my gp has given me these for heavy periiod lasting 12-14  days but said also could shrink the lower utrus fabroide as i only have one that is 1.9cm so just wondern if it is correct what he is telling me clearly ,ment for not to conceive ater three months of prescrption be taken 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.