Having a bad day

Posted , 6 users are following.

Cannot stand this dizziness. Feel like everyone is getting fed up with me but I can't help the way I feel.. Coming here is comfort it reminds me I'm not alone.. Can't seem to get my positive thoughts in today 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I know exactly what you mean and I have been dizzy all day and I don't even know why
    • Posted

I'm so sick of it.. I'm at work too which is even worse .. I need something to take it away
    • Posted

I'm the same - I look at a computer screen everyday and it sends me so dizzy. Heavy headed etc. I convince myself my brain isn't working properly! Or I have heart problems it's a joke 
  • Posted

Hi I feel dizzy too but in my case I believe it is drug withdrawal. It seems to get better when I take my next dose. Anyway thats me!
  • Posted

I'm feel dizzy quite a bit. I hate it!! To me, it's the worst part of anxiety. Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope you cheer up. Message me if you need a chat
  • Posted

I'm exactly the same !! Dizziness , light headed , brain fog . I dread even having conversations as I can't focus on anything . I know this will ease when my anxiety reduces but can't find a way to help it . I also feel that people around me get fed up with me for being spaced out which adds to the pressure . I read that trying to fight anxiety actually fuels it and we have to learn to tolerate it . Easier said than done !! Anyone have coping stratergies to share ?? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.