Having a bad day

Posted , 11 users are following.

Can't even enjoy being outside with my family making smores for Grandbaby it's ridiculous I'm hot feel like I'm gonna just flop out from being hot and dizzy. Had to come in I can't take no more of this taking my life from me it's taken too much already. God give us all oeace and a break so we can live our lives

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Pamela2016 

You are not alone I just spent the weekend with my 11 yr old at the beach tournament he was participating and my HR was 140 sitting down . I’ll tell you what i was hot dizzy and miserable 

• Posted

Oh I can relate! Having a terrible weekend physically..hot, headaches, exhausted, stomach issues..it’s a beautiful day out and I just want to stay in on the couch. Staying hydrated helps a bit, and trying to be as social as possible. Take care and reach out when needed. 😊

• Posted

Same here Amy!! 😔   My husband and daughter went to eat last night... had to stay home because I felt so yucky... hugs to you 💕

• Posted

It’s unfair..just when I started accepting myself, who I am, what I’m meant to do, I started feeling absolutely awful..Just when we get ourselves together and stop worrying about what others think, we feel like we are falling apart 😔

• Posted

Thank you..I hear this too shall pass..sooner would be better than later! Hugs right back!🌷

• Posted

I keep telling myself that!!!!! Hugs and prayers for all!! 
  • Posted

I’m so sorry you are having such s bad day!! You are not alone!! I have aches in my hips and legs that steals my joy!! Also have sweats! 
  • Posted

Hi Pamela ... I'm sorry 😔 I'm right there with ya... been in bed two days feeling like dog poop ...   dizzy , upset , burning tummy.. . I sure pray you (and all the other lovely ladies) feel better soon🙏 Big hugs to you 💕💕.  

• Posted

My digestive system been a mess for awhile too now it never ends hugs to you
  • Posted

Gosh I hear ya Pamela ! I thought I was going to lose my mind today ... trying to stay busy but it’s a nervous busy . Yes I’m too praying like a maniac on my hands and knees begging God to give me my life and mind back ! 

This is criminal !!! And to make you feel better I just cancelled my 3 week European vacation as ended up in emergency 2 weeks ago due to all this !!

• Posted

And my legs feel like jello!  Such a wobbly feeling... really??  😔😔

• Posted

God I pray for us all ladies we need our lives back my heart races in the heat too it's scary normal part of life feels like it can kill us. God give us all strength and peace

• Posted

Yes indeed Pamala. Just imagine what we can conquer when we are on the other side of this. I am so so grateful for this site and told my GP about it to refer other women as no body knows what its like until you have been through it yourself.  You are not alone  Pamala. CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.