having a panic attack right now! help!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

i cant breathe o feeIll om sure im having a panic attack but i feel oike im goibg to sie or be really ill n get risjed in an ambulance or mayb il go crazy and get locked up

im shakiblng

ive had abloooong stressful dau i know im exhausted drained and over stretched but this is something else

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear friend....

Follow these steps....

Breathe with me....

No other thoughts...

Breathe into your stomach

Hold 2 seconds

Breathe out 5,4,3,2,1.....

Hold 3 seconds

• Posted

I personally have extreme panic and anxiety and probably have a few panic attacks a day but the one thing to remember is that they never will hurt you and you're definitely not going to die. what is happening is your having a severe panic attack and you're having a massive amount of adrenaline released causing you to shake and possibly sweat but that adrenaline can only be released for so long and usually that's around 20 to 30 minutes so has it passed yet like another person had asked? I'm currently on the pIt kicks in quick and for me it feels like every cell in my body is violently when having a panic attack. It kicks in quick and for me it feels like every cell in my body is violently vibrating and when the clonazepam kicks in its almost as just if a light or switch is turned off. so you might want to look into that and seek medical help and behavioral therapy. Like one person said breathe not raising your chest but your stomach its called belly breathing so I would Google natural remedies to calm down a panic attack without medication. There's lots of awesome information out there
  • Posted

Hey, I hope you're okay....just breathe slow, start thinking positive, peaceful, envision a blue sky and green grass and flowers....it sounds corny but you just have to try n relax, lay flat on your back or on your stomach and just breathe easy...I know how you feel, it's happened to me multiple times and it is extremely scary but you're fine and you will be okay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.