Having an awful night 😢

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi guys i an week 12

All symptoms are gone except anxiety. 

Last wk i was waking all through the bight having panic attacks then it went away for a few days but now it is back. It makes me feel like im about to have a heart attack.  I am awaiting the results of a 24 hr ecg. Today i changed to the liquid can any1 tell me is this exactly the same? This is 1 of my worst nights i feel so scared xxx

1 like, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Di you think fluoxetine has helped your anxiety
    • Posted

I know my anxiety is really bad and not sleeping makes me vulnerable I read floxetine takes longer for anxiety
    • Posted

These heart palps are the only readin i want to cone iff the tablets. Im not sleeping at all because if them and i think sleep is so important xxx
    • Posted

I would speak to doc that's a very low dose I'm on 40 have been on 6weeks slowly feeling better also had ecg and bloods all fine maybe ask doc to add some diazapam until it kicks in I know it's fighting and my doc told me I'd feel worse before I got better xx

• Posted

I have been taking diazapam sometimes. I just dont want to be on all these tablets xxx
  • Posted

Hi ate you still on here how are you doing I still struggling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.