Having really bad anxiety ;(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Feeling weak and feel like I can't breath ugh it was hard to walk to the bathroom and a hot shower is whAt usually helps but I can't ;( I feel horrible I feel a little better but nott really I'm drinking chamomile tea does anyone have any good strategies to help please ;(

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Take in a slow deep breathe through your belly, belly should expand when you inhale. Count 1-2-3 them slowly exhale flattening your belly. Do this for a solid minute with no other thoughts at all. If needed repeat but rememeber zero thoughts. It will pass, it always does.
  • Posted

Hey hon! How are you feeling now? I'm so sorry. I just now saw this.
    • Posted

Okay still feel like I can't get enough air ughhhh ;(
  • Posted

Hi, Antsy:  Always keep a few frozen bottles of water in your freezer.  When you feel a panic attack coming on, take two frozen bottles and put them on the floor.  Take your shoes and socks off and roll your feet around on the frozen bottles.  I don't know how, but it knocks your brain back in place.  If you are already into a full blown one, it may not help quite as much, but you can try very warm milk...that is very relaxing, too...Hope you feel better soon...HUGS.
    • Posted

Thank you very much Carole (: I will try that 💕
    • Posted

You are very welcome...just hope you feel better...
  • Posted

feeling any better?
    • Posted

Yes feeling down a little breathing issues I can breathe but feels like I can't a little anxious back pain it sucks I keep telling myself it'll pass plus I have no more anxiety meds so I hope it doesn't get bad sad
    • Posted

it sounds like you're making some progress! 

keep your head up and remember that you're not alone.

keep it up!

again, if you need anything, post on here or send me a PM!

good luck and all the best! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.