Having surgery in a month

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey! I've suffered with these cysts for about a year now. Antibiotics after antibiotics never worked for me they just kept coming back. The doctors finally got me at the hospital and I'm finally having surgery in a month. But 2 days ago I got all the signs and I can feel it building up AGAIN. Will o still be able to have surgery and Can anyone give me some tips and let me know what surgery is like? Just to put my mind at rest! Thankyou!!

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello!

I had surgery a couple of years ago and had infections leading up to it and was constantly on antibiotics, my surgeon wouldn't operate if it was infected.

• Posted

I have 3 scars one too close to the anus that's only about an inch then there's one on the tailbone that's about 3 inches then the last one goes alongside the others and further up my back about 6or 7 inches. When they operated I swear you could almost fit a can of coke in there lol. Now along the scar I've a tiny hole and it has puss coming out every day. Told the doc and they gave me more antibiotics. It's since got worse what does the doc suggest?? More antibiotics. I personally know that it's making tunnels inside but as it stands the doctor doesn't see it as being a problem. I work as a Health care assistant and it is rearly starting to affect my work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.