He gets cuts after oral sex, extremely embarassing

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone. I am posting here because I am so utterly embarrassed over this matter.

I am in a relationship with a man who I deeply love and want to spend the rest of my life with. We've been together for 9 years. 

The problem is that when I pleasure him orally, he ends up with cuts on the top of his penis. He is circumcised for further info. 

I really do not understand why he always gets cuts when I pleasure him orally as this has never happened with any of his previous partners. This is making me feel extremely embarrassed and really effecting my selfesteem. 

Does anyone know what the cause can be? Please help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That sounds unusual.  Are you sure it's cuts as opposed to scratches?  How many of them are there, and how long and how deep?  Do you have dental braces or sharp teeth?

• Posted

Yes I do have sharp teeth also infected tonsils that need to come out.

Cuts are usually not very big or deep and heal within a day or two. 

• Posted

I've only ever received blow jobs rather than giving one, but I don't think there should be any contact between teeth and the penis.  Maybe a woman or better still a gay man could offer some advice, or you could google "how to give a b*****b" or "how to give a b*****b teeth".

• Posted

I've posted a reply, but it's awaiting moderation.  sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.