He said hed leave if I sgn parental documents

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have to apologise for this...but I am in a total mess. trying to stop drinking, but asked partner to go. he has said I should sign therse parental documents and then hell leave.The thing is, I may be at riskl If I sign them and he doesnt go I could loos my custodial rights as he has legally no parental rights. thankfully just missed that unmarried childrens registration law ( phew) feel like I am being held at ransom.

failing with the drinking as this is hurting so sos os much and need the courage to begin to tellmy family. Posting here so everyone knows.....and broke my promise..had 2 of those pills yesterday followed by 3 glasses of wine. One to tell my sister on the phone , the 2nd to tell him that I had a lwayers appointment and the third, to stop me crying. I cant stop crying...sorry folks ...I am not tkaking citalopram at the moment on something else...but it doesnt seem to be helping Cant stop crying eveytime I see a baby , a child a happy kid I bubble like a child..theres more to it than that. But I want to get of these pills and go back on the cit because this is really hard and the suicidal thought s are a bit intense, esecially as I cant handle anyone tlaking to me ...and I cant really talk to anyone about it ...not yet. Sorrry truly sorry for this bad girl posting here, but desperate!!!!!!!!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lauren and BigIan-menatlly I think I am thinking better. Its been 9 days. Though Im finding it hard to eat properly....but definately more focused on my porr children. Its so hard whn youve got all these issues in your head,,,,and all your children want to do is play...I can play for longer but then i want to run ..as im worrying about a lot of different things.

My partner, hmmmmm I find him so mean....hes not bought food in...and eating the food I buy, even the childrens tomato soup, and it makes my blood boil.......But god forbid if his stomach was empty!!!!!

Still dizzy and a littlte panicy when going out, but getting there.

I am definately much better, as Im thinking (way hey) lets go do the ironing :shock: Still feeling nauseated.

Going to discuss these documents with my lawyer again. Discussed this issue ver and over with my family. it seems a reallu unreasonable request (in my opinion) its like giving him the same rights as a married couple would have pre2003, my feeling is he doesnt deserve these rights. so why make my battle harder. On the other note, if I sign these documents , and he has agreed to go ....quick someone get me a pen....but then Can i trust and if I sign these papaers and he doesnt go...then I m frazzled and I will have to leave and then it will be a big custodial battle, and I dont know if I have the energy, yet....maybe I should up the pills so that I am stronger quicker.

Worse still, my dyson blow up.......5years old, and the motor burnt out...smoke everywhaere, and had to go round my flat on my hands and kness sweeping up crumbs and dust ...looks no different.

Anyway, god do I waffle......right....Im more focused...defainately do not want to ruin my startings and go back on alcohol, even if I cant sleep at night...Got a few books for that. Also thinking ahead, about the fact that my children want be around me forever, and how I should really really enjoy and savour every moment with them, and go get myself somesort of career.

To top all that, dads out of hospital , doped up on morphene, might go visit him

sorry for the rant , but feel better.

Hope you guys are doing ok, Take care , alll of you and keep going...if there is will;there is a way,if there is a way theresalways will...and if none of thats true...im going to write mine

• Posted

Sorry I haven't been around BG, had a few things to sort out ( a death in the family.) I don't understand why your partner would want rights to your kids if he's not their father or did I get this bit wrong? If he is then its a different ball game and only you can decide whether you give him these rights. I hope you can sort this out for your own health and NO i don't think uping your 'silly prats' will do any good. Talk to your GP before changing any dosage of citalipran they have very strong affects and to many can be as bad as not enough.

I know I said I was taking 40mg a day but I'm 6 ft 5 and weigh over 16 stone and was extremely depressed, to the point of suicidal.

I'm sure you've got a lot sorted by now but keep in touch, I find talking about things has helped me a lot, more so because its so anonomous and we don't have to face each other to chat.

Good luck and give your kids big hugs from me to.

• Posted

Hi Big Ian, thank you for your support.

Im ok on 20mgs, im approx 5ft 4 and weigh about 8stine.

I had bad newslately too.

My partner ( ex0 partner is my childrens father, and he has stated now that he wil \"Go\" but that we have to use our solicitors to sort it out. I had an appointment with my solicitor which then got changed due to his job considerations. That night my sister rang and tole me her ex partner of 5 yrs who I knew, who has /had a 10 year old girl, hung himself. hes dead..i was on the phone for hours with her, trying to calm things down and I was terified , still am terrified of what she might do to herself. Anyway, after putting the phone down...it was very late 6am Id been up all night, and still feeling wobbily and woozey I ldont really know what I did, but yesterday woke up with a mega black eye, and sore very sore rib cage...So took it easy yesterday, Children been great, enjoying the rest as there father tends to overdo stuff wwith them..he makes them cycle for miles...I just think its OTT. Ok-he cant defend himself here, so I want jibber on about how he treats me, however, if I saw him cry Id stil want tocomfort him...he ignores me...walks out the house and goes out with his mates!!! I was freaked when I saw him spaced out watching tv last night. Anyway....thank goodness for silly prats-I really do not think i would have got through this last month without them, and I know worse is still to come, but Ill be ok, and so will my children.

Take care Big Ian and anyone who wants to talk/type!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.