Head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone on here get really bad tension in your head or head pressure. It feels like no pain but like just head pressure that doesn't let up no matter what you do. Also body chills. Currently experiencing them.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

What part of your head?
    • Posted

It changes, but mostly my right side and behind my eyes. They give me cold shivers and my jaw locks. Sometimes it's my left eye as well. It would be very nice if I could just live a normal life. Indeed
    • Posted

Hi,well only thing that I can come up with other then an anxiety is a sinus issue. I have had head pressure but not always pain with that and sinuses are close to the eye. Xx
    • Posted

Yeah I'm not in pain I just have head pressure, pain here and there, it might be sinuses. Thanks for your reply. It's gettingbetter. Every little thing makes you want to go to the ER. Lol.
    • Posted

Yup,i have had alot of doctors apts the past few months.
  • Posted

I get pressure in the back of my head and behind my right ear. This has just started before that i had a tight feeling in my thraot and lump, which disappeared straight after it was checked. Anxiety is awful makes u think u have sympotms
    • Posted

Wouldnt it be wonderful to not have to live with fear every day. Big sigh.
  • Posted

I had this constant for weeks, away now tho. Hope urs goes to 😊
  • Posted

Yes I get really bad pressure all over my head it's always on and off I'll have it for like 3 days straight and then won't have it for weeks
  • Posted

That was me but now im sick with congestion and a naseaus it was the week leading up to this. I cant even tell anymore between anxiety or if im geting sick. 
    • Posted

OMG me too! Like I've been getting dizzy and nauseous on and off for the past 2 days and I can't tell if it's the anxiety or something else
    • Posted

So much training to not believe anything i feel it messes me up when im actually sick. After the chills and congestion and nasal drip set in i realized im actually sick. 
    • Posted

Hope you feel better. Being sick doesnt help the anxiety either. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.