Head fog and eye strain !?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,

i am fairly new to anxiety/panic attacks.

i had my first panic attack about 4 months ago and from there it wasnt too bad, barley had any after my first but now its gotten worse. i cant sleep without waking up heat racing and finding it hard to breathe, now ive been getting more physical Symptoms and ive convinced myself something is wrong with my head, my head has been foggy and sometimes feels tight with sharp pains that dont last long. my right hand sometimes cramps and my right arm can sometimes feel numb, the more i stress myself about it the worse the symptoms get. i have also had blurred vision and struggle to focus, ive been told this is just anxiety?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get all the same symptoms it's all anxiety.

I went through all the thoughts of having a brain tumor etc.

Biggest challenge is accepting its anxiety and moving forward.

Hope you feel better soon 😃

• Posted

thankyou for the reply!

if you dont mind me asking how long did you have these symptoms for? did ever have an MRI ect..?

i know that its all in my head but the physical symptoms are so scary!

when i calm myself down they tend to go away so i just keep telling myself its anxiety.

• Posted

The physical symptoms are the worse!

No I didn't get an MRI I saw 7 different doctors and they all said it was anxiety, I had to trust what they said.

Get yours eyes tested as well, opticians can tell if you have a tumor by looking at your optic nerve, if it comes back clear you're fine 😃

You just said yourself when you calm down the symptoms go away, that would be the case if it was brain tumor you would have symptoms all the time.

• Posted

thankyou for your reply,

it has made me feel better knowing that these are common symptoms, i also get aces in my head not so much head aces more just pains abit like tension headace.

thankyou for your help ☺

• Posted

i know exactly how you feel im getting every symptom too i am going through s horrible phase i thik i have a tumour at the minute its horrible

• Posted

I GET SHARP PAINS ALL THE TIME!! you are not alone and direct message me if you ever want to talk<3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.