Head pressure back neck pain jaw pain tired for last few days!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

got period 3 days ago but fee days before it u hsve had this pressure and burning type ache in temples top of head jaw down sides of neck and today i woke ip with a lot od lower back pain arm pain still bloated swollen breasts feel restless and fustrated tired and just out of sorts feeling emotional too but hold it in all the time maybe its period maybe stress alot going on on top of this virus stuff feel crazy

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Head pressure, headaches, pain in temples and side of my neck, anxiety, stomach issues, i can totally relate to all this, had it for two weeks and it stopped last week to replace by new sets of symptoms.

• Edited

Its weird im not getting notifications that anyone has replied! Thank you for replying my pressure is better today bit i feel drained idk if its from period or stress been beey anxious and worrying last few days that i think im crazy my sinuses are bothering me as well just feel like on an emotional rollercoaster and have no control i try to control my emotikns too much i think that it stresses me outmy body aches feel like im crazy prob if i cry i would feel better lol its that trapped feeling from this pandemic plus two kids home and working from home fontvreally see family cause of situation my daughter goes back and forth all summer between me and her dad and she stresses out, says she is sad and it kills me that i think thats where anxiety kicks in from the anticipation of how she is going to be ughh

• Posted

This perimenopause gives us so many symptoms, emotionally and physically, i get very bad anxiety that can go on for weeks making me lose control and become a nervous wreck. No one understands and it feels like im losing my mind.

I had head pressure and head pains, ive had ct scan and doctors say its sinus. Gave me all types of meds which didnt stop the pain, it went by itself last week, to be replaced with gastritis, nausea, loss of appetite and back pain.. So i know exactly how you feel.

• Posted

I had a good cry a few days ago and it has made me feel alot better as i was always feeling sad and emotional but couldn't cry. Its like a relief to let things out. I talk alot about my symptoms to close friends and family, and also keep a daily journal on my ipad so i can keep track of my perimenopause journey.

• Posted

i wish i could cry i always hold it on cause of kids and it gets so strong that i become afraid to cry thinking i wont have control but o know it isnt true ughh im so tired my legs ache so bad i talk to my mom but there is only so much they can say lol my daughter left today she was upset and now she says she is fine but i know that will change and its the anticipation of how ahe is going to be that gets me like i ust cant relax

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.