Head Scalp Pain Due to Anxiety ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

On the pass one week, i'm having anxiety, fear & stress on my job task. that time onward i do have headache and scalp pain on my head. Is it normal to have scalp pain due to anxiety or any serious sickness in my brain ?

And half year ago. i do have full body check up and found out that i do have Hs-crp on a average risk - 1.3 mg/L. i do keep on worry on the this matter and it keep on pop up in my mind. i do ask few doctor about this Hs-crp marker but the doctor not much concern on this marker. Should i worry on this marker ??

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I just read an article on migranes. This was part of a migrane. I never knew that myself  allydonia or something like that. So it is a migrane. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hm I can't speak to much on that but I would say if your doctor isn't worried you should really not be worried, desk jobs are demanding in a way, make sure you're neck isn't tender or tense in the back, if it is get a neck massage and that shall resolve the problem, if not and you feel loose and happy drink a couple liters of water, if to no avail, STOP THE WORRY AND DONT STRESS if it is stress causing your headaches it must be more than just a little stress you're being caused and you should go for a walk before or after work just 30 mins or even 10

You don't have a brain issue or health issue, you have a stress, muscle, issue

I believe very much that you are normal and healthy but have some anxiety if you think you have a brain illness or something other serious

We all need to take it easy sometimes and a desk job can mess you up as my girlfriend is a banker and I have to massage her neck every other night or else she has a painful neck, shoulders, headache, vision problem. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure you will

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up