head sensations and driving me crazy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Gm everyone , I just need to vent thus morning , this anxiety us driving ME crazy , these weird and sometimes painful head feelings are getting the best of , and I've tried not to let that happen . the burning sensations in my head , and feeling like something is.moving around in there on top of the sometimes pulsating or throbbing feelings with and without pain , and the headache's, yes I've been thoroughly checked out had a)l brain , head, and neck MRIs, they all came back with great results, but I just somehow can't understand that anxiety does all.these weird things to the body , you feel like something is seriously wrong with you , like you have some.kind of unknown disease or illness !! Anxiety is the worst

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I agree. This anxiety is worst thing ever. I brain is a powerful thing especially when it turns on you. It's like we have no control over this. I had it so bad one year that I had myself convinced that I had stomach cancer. I had diarrhea and such bad pains all the time. I lost 30 pounds. Even after the dr told me nothing was wrong I still had symptoms. Took a few months to believe him and some meds. I still panic at any and all sickness I get. I have to tell myself all the time that's it's only anxiety. Hopefully you can get though this soon.
    • Posted

Yes its just too.much to bare sometimes , I hope we all get back to ourselves very soon !!!
  • Posted

I hate hate hate dizzy stufF  and heaches too. I sware it seems to be a food connection for me. When i eat badly or salty stuff i feel worse. Its frustrating. Hang in there.
    • Posted

Omg. Me too. Ive been dizzy lately

It scares me. Everytime I look down my head feels dizzy.

• Posted

This is my biggest challenge and what causes me the most grief and ruins my life really. Im so happy when i feel good i cant tell you. I use ginger a lot to help scnas with the exception of my optic nerve (issue for me sadly) are good. I had the dizzy before the optic nerve issues though. I think this is why i have anxiety attacks completely at this time in my life. Scary, its just really scary  
  • Posted

you need to trust your doctors opinions, they are trained to find something?

have you been googling symptoms?

• Posted

Yes I stopped googling symptoms a while back they were making my anxiety worse , but I do for the most part believe and trust my doctors,, and even though I've had my blood work done over 7times and all negative and healthy results, I still think the doctors missed something or I have this unknown illness .
    • Posted

Yup I go ever week to see my therapist , but that's not really helping much either ! And I don't take meds I take vitmans which are pretty good at keeping g me calm for the most part but I still have bad days as well
    • Posted

No not yet ! That's next on my list after I get these last test done to check my hormones and thyroids !!
    • Posted

My therapist recommended I see a endocrinologist to check my hormones and thyroid
    • Posted

give cbt a try.

because you know you have health anxiety, it can really help.

when are you going to start CBT?

• Posted

I don't have an exact date yet ! I'm looking for a place that take my insurance first
    • Posted

fair enough, until then, keep using online forums like this.

does this site help you?

• Posted

Yes it does help me a lot , I'm on here dally !!
    • Posted

same aha.

If you ever need anything, feel free to post on here or send me a PM! 

you are not alone.

Good luck and all the best! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.