Headache

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've been up since 4am with a headache and it's all on my right side I have been told I suffer with migraines and the majority of people on here have seen me post before etc anyway I was wondering if wisdom teeth can cause headaches because I'm getting a pain through my back tooth on the right side and all my headache is on that side too

Two year ago when I got my brace on I got told my wisdom teeth won't come through but ill have problems with them I no longer have my brace on I'm just wondering whether the wisdom teeth could be related going to get a dentist appointment this week

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi shaunie,sorry to hear this. Have you tried lavender oil on your temples? Also a migraine stick as well. Reflexology would be helpful. Also teeth have a major role with headaches.good luck get some rest! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

I haven't tried lavender oil no is it okay to use when pregnant? My teeth are in really good health but the wisdom teeth are a problem
    • Posted

Hi shaunie,ask your health food shop or chemist. You can use certain oils when expecting. I use fever strips from the chemist. They are esp for headaches .good luck! Regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.