Headache for two weeks

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have had a headache for the past two weeks...not constant but it's there every day... hurts eyes too...anyone else experiencing this during periods..also lots of bruising on legs..

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking a lot of NSAIDS for the headaches? That might be causing the bruising on your legs. 

I get pesky headaches, and really bad ones right before my cycle. And lately I can't even drink white wine as it gives me one. wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Also, if I sleep with anything but my one feather pillow I will get a headache

• Posted

I get headaches everyday, period or not. They usually start mid morning and hurt a lot until I’ve taken some headache pills. 
  • Posted

Yes!  It’s been freaking me out!  I don’t think it’s been 2 weeks yet, but it’s every afternoon.  I take a Tylenol, ibuprofen and aspirin at the same time and that usually relieves it.  It’s like a pressure headache.  
  • Posted

Hi mary.....ive migranes on and off for past two weeks... Very severe today ..

Migraine type...part of the course for me right now...CK

• Posted

Hi Mary,

Yes I've been experiencing this too! My last period brought on the worst bout of migraines which also produced eye pain. It felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. My head felt like I was under water. Of course this sent my anxiety through the roof, started thinking the worst, you know, stroke. You just never know from day to day what symptoms you will have. It's maddening. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

• Posted

Yup! I have my headaches for 2-3 days. Mine is generally my left temple. And then it will s**t behind my right eye. They're horrible. Nothing you take or do (I use young living essential oils) does a thing for it! No aleve or advil can help it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.